Article 1 Definitions
In these General Terms and Conditions the following definitions are applicable:
- Consideration time: the term during which the buyer can execute the right of withdrawal.
- Buyer: the consumer, the natural person not dealing on behalf of a company or profession and who comes to a distance agreement with Camber Watches.
- Day: calendar day
- A length transaction: a distance agreement related to a series of products and services of which the delivery obligation and the purchasing are spread over a period of time.
- Durable Medium: any instrument which enables the recipient or Camber Watches. to store information addressed personally to them in a way accessible to future reference for a period of time adequate to the purpose of the information and which allows the unchanged reproduction of the Information stored.
- Camber Watches, the user of these general terms and conditions and the corporation who offers distance products to buyers.
- Distance Agreement: an agreement based on a corporate organized system of distance sales of products and services including the closing of an agreement using one or more techniques of distant communication.
- General Terms and Conditions: the general terms and conditions as used by Camber Watches.
- Return form the return form that Camber Watches. provides that can be used by a buyer when it wishes to exercise its’ right of withdrawal. The return form can be found here.->
- Right of Withdrawal: the possibility for the buyer to terminate the distance agreement within the consideration term.
- Technique of distant Communication: a means that can be used to close an agreement without the buyer and Camber Watches. have gathered together in the same place and at the same time.
Article 2 Corporate Identity/Entrepreneur
Wilhelminapark 9a, Breda, The Netherlands;
Phone number: +31 (0)76 220 92 03 (Mon. - Fri. from 09.00 till 17.30); E-mail: email@example.com;
Chamber of commerce number: 75760304;
VAT identification number: NL001680647B42.
Article 3 Relevance
- These general terms and conditions apply to any offer of Camber Watches. and to every finalized distance agreement between entrepreneur and buyer.
- Before the distance agreement is concluded, the text of the general terms and conditions is being made available to the buyer. If this is reasonably not possible that before the distance agreement is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be seen at Camber Watches and on request of the buyer these general terms and conditions shall be sent to the buyer as soon as possible without extra costs.
- If the distance agreement is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous article and before the distance agreement is concluded, the text of the general terms and conditions can be made available electronically to the buyer in such a way that the text can be saved in a simple way on a durable medium. If this is reasonably not possible that before the distance agreement is concluded it will be indicated where the buyer can find the general terms and conditions electronically and that these conditions/terms at the buyer’s request will be sent electronically or otherwise to the buyer without extra cost.
- For the case that besides these general terms and conditions, specific product and service conditions are also applicable, the second and third article are mutatis and in case of conflicting conditions the buyer can appeal on the relevant conditions which are the most favorable for the buyer.
- If one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are at any moment declared wholly or partially void or are nullified, then the agreement and the other provisions of the general terms and conditions will remain in force and the relevant provision will, after mutual agreement, immediately be replaced by a provision that approaches the scope of the original as much as possible.
- Situations that are not governed by these general terms and conditions will have to be assessed consistent with the spirit of these general terms and conditions.
- Uncertainties regarding the explanation of one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions shall be explained consistent with the spirit of these general terms and conditions.